Your Very Own New Hampshire Resort
Explore Natural New England
Welcome to New England, where the rolling hills of New Hampshire have been a beloved getaway for more than 200 years. Just 60 miles from nearby Boston, Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons. The resort is located on 675 pristine acres of white birch woodlands in the Monadnock Mountains of south central New Hampshire in Francestown.
Twenty-four spacious one- and two-bedroom suites are like your home away from home. Fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces in the living area, washers and dryers.The resort also features a community hot tub and casual dining.
During your stay at Crotched Mountain Resort in New Hampshire, take a drive to the nearby artist’s colony of Peterborough for antiquing, apple picking, hiking, horseback riding and to stock up on maple syrup. Cross the covered bridges and hike the granite hills that inspired writers from Henry David Thoreau to New Hampshire’s own Robert Frost. Play the birch lined fairways at the Crotched Mountain Golf Club next door. In the winter, ski the uncrowded trails on the White Mountains nearby.
Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings.
Features & Amenities:
- 18-hole golf course: Donald Ross-designed 9 holes of the golf course
- On-site hiking trails
- Peaceful location in the Monadnock Mountains
- One-bedroom and two-bedroom suites with traditional clap board exteriors in Federal period colors
- Children’s playground
- Community Hot Tub
- Fully equipped kitchens in all suites
- Flat Screen TVs
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- ½ hour away from Manchester Airport
- Only 60 miles away from Boston
- Syrup made from the sap of the Maple Trees onsite is available for purchase at the front desk
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100|
|Front Desk Hours||
Sunday - Tuesday (8am - 5pm)
Wednesday - Thursday (8am - 9pm)
Friday & Saturday (8am - 10pm)
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
Check out our current Specials and Packages.
Please Note: We have moved our Welcome Center/Check In to the Main Building located directly across the street. All hours and phone numbers remain the same.
Renovation Alert: The resort will undergo deck repairs through Dec. 2016. During this time, some outdoor decks will be closed. Dates are subject to change.