Shell Vacations Hospitality proudly presents its 2009 collection of Winter Getaways at selected hotels and ski resorts in world-class destinations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) January 26, 2009 — Shell Vacations Hospitality proudly presents its 2009 collection of Winter Getaways at selected hotels and ski resorts in world-class destinations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Visitors who book online are subject to big savings on a variety of winter adventures. Below is a brief glimpse into what Shell Hospitality is offering in the New Year:
Carriage Ridge Resort in Horseshoe Valley
Central Ontario is the place to be, with popular ski spots conveniently located only an hour north of Toronto. Check out the great ski locales nearby such as Horseshoe Ski Resort, offering 24 exciting slopes or Hardwood Ski & Bike, with newly expanded trails. Or you can always gear up for Mount St. Louis Moonstone, perfect for thrill seeking riders and families! Check out the exciting vacation packages below:
• Ski X-treme 2009! Starting at only $89 per person, this winter package provides overnight accommodations in a resort suite, complimentary lunch and more!
• Winter Rendez-vous: After a quiet countryside dinner at Settlers Ghost, return to your oversized suite complete with a private balcony or choose a Jacuzzi suite.
For more details about these packages and Carriage Ridge Resort, visit their website.
Mountainside Lodge in Whistler
One of North America’s premier travel destinations, Whistler is an alpine paradise set amidst Canada’s best and most scenic ski Mountains – Whistler/Blackcomb. And Shell Vacations Hospitality has a great resort in the heart of Whistler Village, literally steps from all of the action! Details below:
• Mountainside Lodge, located only steps from Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain’s popular ski lifts and inside charming Whistler Village, is where you’ll find fine dining, shopping, entertainment and more. For a limited time, Mountainside Lodge is offering their “Book 3 nights and receive the Third night 50% off” package.
Crotched Mountain Resort in New Hampshire and Little Sweden in Door County, Wisconsin
These two ski resorts are offering low rates at their winter destinations.
• Crotched Mountain Resort, a ski spot on the Monadnock Mountains near Crotched Mountain Ski, is offering a $109 rate for a one bedroom condo suite in historic Francestown.
• Little Sweden is offering $95 steals at their all season resort. Close to Peninsula State Park, Little Sweden is
the perfect Wisconsin destination for Cross Country skiing adventures.
“Shell Vacations Hospitality is happy to provide adventurous options for winter getaways at such affordable prices,” said Karen Johnson, Vice-President of Sales & Marketing. “We offer a number of tempting choices whether you’re yearning for Whistler slopes or the Monadnock Mountains of New Hampshire with easy access to a wealth of winter excursions near every resort.”
About Shell Vacations Hospitality:
Shell Vacations Hospitality offers a collection of 23 resorts, hotels and lodges ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, retreats, reunions and business trips. Visitors may stay at hotels and resorts in popular destinations in the U.S. and Canada from San Francisco to Whistler. Shell Vacations Hospitality is a subsidiary of Shell Vacations LLC, a premier developer of upscale vacation ownership resorts.