Shell Vacations Hospitality, a collection of 23 upscale international timeshare properties, needed a solution to help streamline their reservations process. Shell chose SynXis for its comprehensive CRS solutions to increase revenues and drive down overall costs.
• Taking advantage of the growing online distribution channel
• Reservation calls were going to individual properties and were not always efficient
• With a timeshare business model, owners lose money when rooms go unused so it is critical that rooms can sell quickly.
• Needed to have high conversion rates from prospects
• Property Management System (PMS) was not integrated to CRS Solution
• Re-launched website with the SynXis booking engine
• Routed all phone calls to SynXis Call Center, available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
• Added SynXis’ GDS Marketing with Sabre’s Hotel Spotlight, a service that strategically positions properties on a travel agent’s shopping screens
• Implement Property Connect, the 2-way PMS interface between Opera and RedX
• GDS bookings for same store sales increased by over 40% year over year
• New SynXis booking engine helped increase website sales by over 46% on same store year over year sales
• The SynXis Call Center increased call conversions each month, and is now at over 16% conversion rates.
• 2-way Property Connect scheduled for November 2008, to provide a true single-image of inventory at each property, in real-time.
Visit our website for more information on SynXis www.synxis.com