Orange Tree Resort
Once an Orange Grove, Now a Luxurious Golf Resort
A desert oasis located in what was once an orange grove, the Orange Tree Golf Resort is one of Arizona's finest luxury golf vacation destinations. Recently awarded a Green Award for the Scottsdale Green By Design Award from the Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau, the Orange Tree Golf Resort has been recognized by the community for its green efforts in reducing non-recyclable waste, reducing water usage and implementing a recycling program on property.
At the heart of Orange Tree is a beautifully maintained Parkland-style 18-hole USGA-rated championship golf course, long considered one of Arizona’s most renowned traditional golf courses.
At Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale you will also find a variety of nearby dining and entertainment choices, a fitness center, a crystal clear pool amidst cascading waterfalls, towering palms and flower-filled gardens — all in a superb location in the heart of the American Southwest.
Unwind in luxuriously appointed and exquisitely decorated guest suites with large, comfortable living rooms and sleeping areas. French doors open onto your patio or terrace, with breathtaking views of the surrounding desert. Each suite features a two-person whirlpool tub to relax in, providing the perfect way to end your day.
And when you are ready to venture beyond Orange Tree’s 128 lush acres, explore the striking beauty of the Scottsdale area and the Sonoran desert. River rafting, hot air ballooning, shopping, art museums, the Phoenix Zoo, as well as the majestic Grand Canyon…you will find there is so much to experience in the heart of America’s Southwest.
In a setting that combines the first class amenities of a fine golf resort and the ambiance of a country club, The Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale is the ideal destination for intimate getaways, family vacations, golf outings, and special events in Arizona.
Features & Amenities:
- Centrally located in the greater Scottsdale/Phoenix metropolitan area, in a serene residential community
- 160 large, beautifully appointed luxurious suites with patio or terrace
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Championship 18-hole golf course challenging for players of all skill levels
- Fully-equipped golf shop
- Full driving range
- PGA certified professional golf instruction available
- Golf School offered by John Jacobs Golf School
- Barbecue Pits (Open Coal Grilling)
- Badminton Court Available by Request; Contact Guest Services
- Horseshoe Pit
- Water Volleyball (During the Summer)
- Community computer for printing confirmations and checking e-mail available
- Fitness Center
- Tempur-pedic Sleep System Beds
- On-site Activities (seasonal)
- Concierge services
- ATM on property
- Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Phoenix/Sky Harbor Airport
- Easy access from SR 51 or the 101
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100 (credit card)|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
Please note: The resort will undergo pool renovations Nov. 30-Dec. 15, 2015. The pool will be closed during this time and there will be noise, dust, odors, and workers on site. Dates are subject to change.