Visit Our Relaxing Kona Hotel
Kona Coast Resort
Sitting on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens amidst the panoramic backdrop of Hawaii's Kona Coast, the Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. Here you'll find spacious villa accommodations, endless resort activities, spectacular natural beauty, and the best of the Big Island right at your door.
Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children's pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, ocean view fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. And at the end of the day, relax in one of Kona Coast Resort's spacious, fully furnished villas elegantly decorated with soothing Hawaiian accents. Villas include full kitchens, private lanais, and all of the comforts of home. Kona Coast Resort is absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, and golf vacations to the Big Island.
Play the adjacent Kona Country Club 18-hole golf course. Head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snowboard on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. Visit an active volcano from on the ground or above in a helicopter. Dining, shopping and entertainment are conveniently located directly across from the resort and Kahaluu Beach and scenic Keauhou Bay are within walking distance. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating.
Please note: The resort will undergo an extensive interior renovation Sept. 2015 - April 2016. Thereafter, the project will run intermittently through 2017. Owners may experience dust and noise in the vicinity, as well as contractor equipment on site. Dates are subject to change.
Features & Amenities:
- Prime location on Hawaii's Kona Coast on the Big Island
- Spacious one, two bedroom fully furnished villas
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Hale Lokahi - a gazebo facility perfect for small wedding receptions and family reunion dinners.
- Dining at on-site restaurant Sunset Terrace
- Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Private lanais
- Two swimming pools (one family pool with a children's pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis and a dry sauna
- Spa services available
- Meeting rooms for small groups
- Catering services
- Children's pool and playground
- Barbeques located throughout the resort
- Ocean view fitness facility
- Three mile jogging track
- Basketball hoop, shuffleboard courts, tennis courts and sand volleyball court
- Washer/dryer in each villa
- Beach equipment rental available
- Location near five world-class golf courses, including the adjacent Kona Country Club 18-hole golf course
- Nearby sailing, surfing and snorkeling available
- Whale watching, horseback riding, parasailing, and fishing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$150 (cc required)|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
View rates and availability at Kona Coast Resort.
Check out our current Specials and Packages.
- Kona Country Club's Ocean Course and the Vista Restaurant are currently closed. A new irrigation system is being installed on their Ocean Course. Other improvements include the expansion of their greens, new cart paths and bunkers. They plan to open the Ocean Course in February 2016. The Mountain Course is closed indefinitely.