Tropical Waikiki Suites
Spacious Studios with City Views
Our 123 luxurious, air-conditioned Waikiki suites, which share property with the Ilikai Hotel, were entirely refurbished in 2009. Each studio at our resort hotel is decorated with a modern tropical décor, sleeps up to four and features a fully equipped kitchen, king bed and a sleeper sofa. All of our Waikiki Beach accommodations offer city views* with private lanais (balconies).
Junior Lanai Suite Features & Amenities:
- Private lanais (balconies) in each Waikiki hotel accommodation
- King or double beds
- Sofa sleeper
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave
- Air conditioning and individual climate control
- Color TV with expanded cable
- High speed Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
A1R – Accessible King Roll-In
Junior Lanai Suite City View- 500 sq. ft. city view studio thoughtfully appointed with a king bed. Direct dial phones, cable TV, Free Wired Internet Connection, and bathrooms with roll in showers, provide the comforts of home. Spacious lanais for our guests to enjoy. This guestroom does not have a sofa sleeper and/or kitchen. All rated are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy is 2.
- Doorways all measure a minimum of 35" in width except the shower door which is 34.25".
- There is one king bed with a minimum 36" path of travel around the end and each side of the bed and throughout the guest room.
- The clearance for the bathroom sink/counter space (in inches) 8d x 31w x 27h.
- The clearance for the kitchen counter space (in inches) 7d x 65w x 25h.
- Wall switches are 47" from the floor. The floor lamp switch is 49.5” from floor.
- This unit has a roll-in shower only, no tub. L-shaped grab bars located 33" from the floor.
- The toilet sits 17" high with grab bars to the right & behind the toilet at 33" from the floor.
- Visual & audio fire alarms are present; two in bedroom/living room and 1 in bathroom.
- All handles (door, sink, shower) are lever style.