Experience the Sparkling Coast at Our Waikiki Resort Hotel
Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
Standing at the gateway of world-famous Waikiki Beach and a magnificent stretch of white sand, the Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. This Waikiki resort hotel provides easy access to Waikiki Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Encompassing 123 spacious condo suites within the renowned Ilikai Hotel, Waikiki Resort hotel offers beautifully appointed studio accommodations with private lanais, a sparkling swimming pool, an on-site restaurant with international cuisine, a fitness center, shops and so much more. Overlooking the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the resort is adjacent to Waikiki Beach, where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. There couldn’t be a more picture-perfect destination among Waikiki resort hotels.
Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai is perfectly situated for exploring the rest of the beautiful island of Oahu, an island rich in tradition and scenery. Bask in the sun, go kayaking nearby, surf the North Shore, paddle an outrigger, try sailing, or take a scuba diving lesson. Set off on a whale-watching excursion and spot a mighty humpback whale in the winter months. Experience a luau and savor Hawaiian dishes and observe traditional dances and music performances. Your options are limitless.
This renowned Waikiki resort hotel has played host to United States presidents, celebrities and sun-worshipping travelers from around the world, and today the resort continues to attract the jet set. Discover your own paradise in Hawaii's most famous vacation destination.
Features & Amenities:
- Premier location adjacent to Waikiki Beach
- 123 spacious and newly refurbished condominium studios with fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary in-room high speed Internet access
- Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
- Private lanais (balconies)
- On-site restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (fee)
- Only one block from Ala Moana Shopping center
- Granite showers with hand-held shower heads
- No resort fees!
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
- Complimentary Hawaiian music entertainment in the courtyard every Friday evening.
- Fireworks at Waikiki Beach every Friday evening.
- Daily torch lighting ceremony.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100 (cc required)|
|Front Desk Hours||7:00am-11:00pm|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
|Parking||$28 per day* (subject to change without notice)|
|Additional Info||Rates based on double occupancy|
|$25 per person per night additional fee|
*A list of self-parking options within walking distance of the resort are available at the Front Desk in Suite 135.
Review rates and availability at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai.
Check out our current specials and packages.
- The resort will undergo courtyard renovations Apr. - June 2017. Dates are subject to change.
- The resort will undergo pool deck renovations Sept. - Dec. 2017. The pool will be closed during this time. Dates are subject to change.
- The resort will undergo a hot water tank replacement Nov. - Dec. 2017. During this time, intermittent hot or cold water outages may be experienced. Dates are subject to change.
- Please be advised that the mixed-use Ilikai building will be periodically performing renovations to certain neighboring condominiums and common areas. Due to property enhancements, daytime construction noise may be heard in some areas of the complex. The scope and schedule of work is subject to change without notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding.