A Tucson Golf Resort
Getting Off the Beaten Path Has Its Rewards
Tucked away in the spectacular desert beauty of Arizona, in the foothills near Tucson, Starr Pass Golf Suites is a Southwest vacation jewel. The endlessly changing vistas of natural beauty surrounding this inviting Tucson golf resort provide the stunning backdrop for a perfect mix of comfort and casual elegance.
At the heart of the resort community is the celebrated Starr Pass Golf Course. Its desert style layout and dramatic terrain challenges golfers of all skill levels. The J. W. Starr Pass Resort and spa added nine additional holes, making it a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility.
But Starr Pass Golf Suites isn't just for golfers. It's also perfect for a family getaway, hiking, or those seeking to enjoy the culture and adventure of the old southwest. A peaceful location along the wildlife corridor adjacent to the 20,000-acre Tucson Mountain Park makes it ideal for those desiring a relaxing escape with a touch of outdoor adventure. Starr Pass is also located only minutes away from the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum. Low light restrictions also make star gazing a particularly rewarding pursuit due to the close proximity of Kitt Peak Observatory.
The magnificent views from your spacious casita include natural desert landscaping drenched in 350 days of sunshine per year. A 75-foot heated Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center are just the beginnings of a full array of amenities. In addition to nearby horseback riding, some of the Southwest's most picturesque hiking can be found minutes away at Saguaro National Park and Sabino Canyon. Mexico and The Village of Tubac are also within driving distance, offering some of the most fascinating history and sights of the Southwest.
Features & Amenities
- Peaceful location on a wildlife corridor bordering Tucson Mountain Park
- 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature series golf course
- 80 spacious casitas with spectacular desert views, many with fireplaces and balconies
- Low light zoning and light restrictions enhance desert star-gazing
- Contemporary southwestern décor
- Casitas and master suites feature fireplaces and patios or balconies
- Olympic size heated pool, hot tub & fitness center
- On-site dining at the Catalina Steakhouse
- Local restaurants deliver to resort property
- Therapeutic Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- HBO available
- Wireless access available in clubhouse and by pool
- Free parking
- Private meeting space available in Arnold Palmer Room for up to 15 people
- Activities coordinator on property
- Guided hikes
- Free shuttle from resort to JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa
- Safety deposit boxes available at front desk
- No pets, please
- Starr Pass offers weekly activities provided by Jodie our Activity Director.
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
- Charcoal and gas grills are not allowed in the swimming area, common areas or units.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100|
|Front Desk Hours||6:00am-12:00am|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
You may notice the subtle outdoor lighting in the Starr Pass area. The reason is that the city of Tucson provides standards for outdoor lighting so that its use does not unreasonably interfere with astronomical observations. The standards are intended to conserve energy without decreasing safety, utility, security and productivity while enhancing nighttime enjoyment of property within the jurisdiction.
View rates and availability at Starr Pass Golf Suites