Review our Waikoloa Map
Directions to Paniolo Greens Resort
68-1745 Waikoloa Road
Waikoloa, HI 96738
Toll-Free: 1 (888) 450-4646
Phone: (808) 883-0600
Paniolo Greens is centrally located for day trips to the North Shore, Waipio Valley, the waterfalls on the windward coast, Volcano National Park and the Kona Coast. Hapuna Beach Park and the white sand beaches of the Kohala Coast are minutes away from the resort. The resort is adjacent to the Waikoloa Village Golf Course. Review our convenient Waikoloa map below.
From Keahole Airport in Kona:
- Turn left onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway (#19) and travel for approximately 18 miles before you come to Waikoloa Road (second traffic light).
- Turn right and continue up the hill for approximately six miles.
- You will see our resort property on the left.
From Hilo International Airport:
- Exit the Airport and turn right onto Kanoelehua Ave. (HWY 11 N.).
- Turn left onto Kamehameha Ave. (HWY 19 W.).
- After going over the iron bridge, you will not go through a stop light for approximately 1 hour or more.
- When you get to the first light, you are now in the town called Waimea.
- At the third light, go STRAIGHT.
- You are now on HWY 190. Turn right on Waikoloa Road.
- Go through the four-way intersection and drive ahead to our check in office, which is located on the right side.