Spacious Hawaii Hotel Accommodations
Villas on the Big Island
One Bedroom Villas:
Each one bedroom accommodates up to four guests and offers one king bed in the master bedroom. You’ll also find a queen sofa bed in the living room and Cable TV, DVD and CD players. All of these Hawaii hotel accommodations are cooled by ceiling fans and cross-ventilation. For a nominal fee, your room can be equipped with air-conditioning.
Each ohana suite accommodates up to six guests and offers one king bed in the master bedroom and either a queen bed or two twin beds in the second bedroom. You’ll also find a queen sofa bed in the living room and Cable TV, DVD and CD players. All of these Big Island hotel rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and cross-ventilation. For a nominal fee, your room can be equipped with air-conditioning.
Villa Features & Amenities:
- Spacious, 1000 – 1400 square feet one- or two-bedrooms
- Living room with sleeper sofa
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private lanais furnished with dining tables and chairs
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning available for a nominal fee
- Cable TV in each bedroom and in living room
- DVD/CD player
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
A2R - Accessible Ohana Suite Roll-In
Ohana Suite Roll In- Spacious 1800 square foot- that includes fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, free wireless internet, covered lanai's, beautiful ocean, mountain, and golf course views. King bed in master bedroom, one queen or two twin beds in second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. CD, DVD player and cable t.v. Sleeps maximum 6 guests.
- Doorways entry, master bedroom & both bathroom doors 33.5”, 2nd bedroom 32.5” and hallway 35.5”.
- There are two bedrooms; master and 2nd bedroom. The master bedroom has King bed with a 36” minimum clearance on all sides. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with 36” clearance on the left side, 44” at the foot of the bed and 16” on the right side.
- There are two bathrooms. The master bathroom has a roll-in shower with a removable shower seat and two grab bars at 27.5” from the floor. The master bathroom toilet sits 19” from the floor with a 45” in clearance in front, 54” on the right side and 16” on the left side. The master sink has a clearance of 14d x 36w x 28.75w. Clearance for the bathroom sink (in inches) 28.3h x 35w x 13.5d. The second bathroom has a standard tub with 14” sides and no grab bars. No clearance under the sink. Toilet sits 15.5” from the floor and has a 12” clearance on each side.
- Light switches are 44” from the floor. A/C remote brackets are 54” high; remotes are removable & portable.
- Standard guest phones jacks are provided along with a telephone amplifier. Also available is KA1000 Dual alarm clock with wireless alarm monitoring receiver and PORTA-VIEW Model PV20.
- All handles (door, sink, shower) are lever style.