Peerless Among San Francisco Boutique Hotels
Inn at the Opera
A place where performing arts lovers and artists converge, the Inn at the Opera in the heart of San Francisco features a prime location and a luxurious, French-style ambiance. Built over more than half a century ago to house visiting opera stars, The Inn at the Opera continues its performing arts heritage by catering to those who appreciate San Francisco's exquisite cultural activities.
Your comfortable surroundings are a perfect complement to your love of the arts. Relax in elegantly appointed suites are tastefully decorated with antique European furnishings, and enjoy amenities including 24-hour front desk services, complimentary continental breakfast, fine dining at Pläj, high-speed Internet access, valet parking and lovely plush robes in all rooms. Inn at the Opera is your perfect choice for leisure vacations, romantic getaways, and business travel to San Francisco.
Located just steps away from the city's Civic Center, the San Francisco War Memorial Opera House, the California Supreme Court, and Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall, the Inn at the Opera is your gateway to all the finest cultural activities San Francisco has to offer. The illustrious Opera House is just outside your door, and the diverse charms of the city are all within your reach.
Features & Amenities
- Prime location just steps away from the finest cultural activities in San Francisco, including the Civic Center, the San Francisco War Memorial Opera House and Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall
- 48 elegantly appointed guestrooms, including 18 suites individually decorated with antique-style furnishings
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Inn at the Opera’s newest addition, Pläj, adds to the pre-theatre dining scene in San Francisco with a Scandinavia-inspired restaurant and bar headed by chef Roberth Sundell.
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Business services available including faxing, copying, and printing
- Internet kiosk in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Car rental and limousine service available
- Valet parking (fee and limited availability)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service (fee)
- Room service available
- Pets not allowed
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$50/day|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||18|
|Parking||Valet - $32/day|
Alert 1: Beginning March 27th, 2013 the Golden Gate Bridge will replace their toll booth operators with an automatic electronic payment system. What this means is that if you plan to enter San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge, you must pre pay the toll or else a photo of your license plate will be taken and a bill will then be sent to the owner of the vehicle. For more information go to the following website: http://goldengate.org/tolls