A Kona Coast Resort on Par with Paradise
Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village
Nestled amidst the striking greens of 36 holes of championship golf in a lush tropical setting, the Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village invites you to enjoy your perfect Hawaiian vacation.
Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village's 73 spacious villas in two-story buildings are fully furnished with a cheerful Hawaiian flair and feature private lanais with stunning views and tropical breezes. Step outside your door and enjoy six sparkling swimming pools and whirlpools, 11 world-class tennis courts and a fitness facility. Throughout the resort you'll always find yourself surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, manicured lawns, lava-rock pools and fountains.
When you're ready to explore your spectacular surroundings, head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and maybe get to enjoy some snow skiing on breathtaking Mauna Kea during the winter months. Snorkel and scuba Kealakekua Bay and find many species of Hawaiian fish. Visit an active volcano from on the ground or above in a small plane. Dining, shopping and entertainment are all conveniently located nearby at the Keauhou Shopping Village.
From fascinating sights and spectacular natural beauty to endless recreation, the best of the "Big Island" welcomes you at Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village for your next romantic getaway, family vacation or golf trip to Hawaii.
Features & Amenities at our Kona Coast Resort:
- Spectacular location on the Kona Coast of Hawaii's Big Island
- 73 spacious one and two bedroom villas with private lanais or patios
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
- 36 holes of golf at neighboring Kona Country Club
- Six sparkling pools and six hot tubs
- Eleven tennis courts
- On-site activities staff
- Fitness center
- Several barbeque/grilling areas
- Tuesday sunset cocktail parties
- Covered parking
- Front desk open until 11 p.m.
- Laundry facilities/dry cleaning
- Keauhou Shopping Center with shopping, dining and entertainment nearby
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Check-in Time||4 p.m.|
|Check-out Time||10 a.m.|
|Incidental Deposit (refundable)||$250 (cc required)|
|Front Desk Hours||6:30 a.m. — 11 p.m.|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21*|
*In order to check-in to a Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement, which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.
View rates and availabilityat Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village.
Check out our current Kona Coast hotel Specials and Packages.