Kona Map and Directions
Find Fun Near Our Holua Resort
Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village
78-7190 Kaleiopapa Street
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Phone: (808) 324-1550
At Holua Resort Mauna Loa Village on the Big Island you’ll be surrounded by natural beauty and near historic sites including King Kamehameha’s last residence and the Lekeleke Burial Grounds. A couple of hundred yards away, a beach and marina await. Hawaiian gates, gas lamps, Polynesian architecture and decor in your vacation villa create a magical and romantic setting.
Directions From Kona International Airport at Keahole:
- Turn right on to Highway 11.
- Proceed approximately 12 miles to Kamehameha III Road and turn right.
- Proceed to Alii Dr. intersection and turn left. Continue on Alii Highway about 1/10th mile to Kaleiopapa and turn right.
- Look for the Holua Resort sign on your left. Turn left and proceed past the parking garage to the circular buildings with blue roofs that will be on your right.
- Check-in is located at the tennis center, which is the last building on the right.