Plan Your San Francisco Getaway Today
Indulge Your Imagination at The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf
Is it the sea mist laced with the sound of cable cars? Or the narrow streets climbing to the stars? Maybe it’s the eclectic culture that challenges the status quo. Whatever the reason, there’s simply no city in the world that can outdo the sophistication, history or sheer magic of San Francisco.
This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisherman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambience of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay.
With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. With so much to do in "The City" you can plan your day next to the relaxing fountain in the garden atrium.
Looking for an outdoor adventure? Hike the roller coaster streets of the city, or explore mystical Muir Woods. Cycle the bayside bike paths of Marin County’s Tiburon. Or sample the endless flavors of San Francisco’s culinary scene. Ply a sailboat on the windswept bay. Or explore storied Alcatraz Island. There’s just no end to the memorable moments awaiting you.
When you’re ready to catch a breather, escape to your finely appointed suite, with all the amenities you need to refresh and rejuvenate. Your spacious suite is designed to be your home away from home.
Features & Amenities:
- An intimate resort with 24 spacious suites, just steps from Fisherman’s Wharf
- Located next to the Hyde Street cable car stop
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Panoramic rooftop deck with spectacular views
- Soothing water fountain in the garden atrium
- Tastefully appointed furnishings in each suite
- Spacious one or two bedroom suites
- Fully equipped kitchens
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 42" Flat Screen TV with DVD player in living room
- 32" Flat Screen TV in master bedroom
- Cable TV with HBO and local music
- Private balcony with spectacular views of the city and bay (available in selected suites)
- Direct cable car access
- Limited Private Parking (fee extra)
- On-site laundry
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||18*|
*In order to check in to a Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement, which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.
Alert 1: Beginning March 27th, 2013 the Golden Gate Bridge will replace their toll booth operators with an automatic electronic payment system. What this means is that if you plan to enter San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge, you must pre pay the toll or else a photo of your license plate will be taken and a bill will then be sent to the owner of the vehicle. For more information go to the following website: http://goldengate.org/tolls