Plan Your Group Events in Scottsdale
Set Out on Group Travel to Arizona
The Orange Tree Golf Resort is an ideal group destination! The resort offers 160 luxurious 740-square-foot suites with private decks and common courtyards to set your group apart. Our gorgeously landscaped public spaces lead into one of the most distinguished 18-hole golf course in Scottsdale. Our own PGA pros will be delighted to help you arrange your own golf tournament, or your group can take a class at the golf school and rent golf clubs in the pro shop.
Our meeting space is charming and can accommodate groups of up to 250. Perfect for small and medium corporate meetings, the Orange Tree catering menu is full of creative and tasty options. More Leisure-focused groups will enjoy all the off-property activities, shopping and attractions nearby North Scottsdale has to offer!
- Mariposa: Our largest meeting room features a 5,000 square foot space to accommodate up to 250 guests, perfect for weddings, receptions and meetings. The foyer features floor to ceiling windows that overlook our beautiful 18th fairway.
- Seville: Our meeting room features windows that provide a wonderful view of our golf course on three walls. Terrific for weddings, receptions and other social events as well as business meetings and training up to 150. Despite the natural light, for those groups needing more privacy, the room does have blackout curtains.
- Valencia (I & II): This wonderful room can be used in full or for two separate components, perhaps meet on one side, have your meals on the other. Great for small meetings or meal service for the Seville Room. Outdoor access and natural light.
- Boardroom: This room has a dedicated table with 20 executive chairs, ideal for corporate retreats and planning sessions.
- Pavilion: This unique outdoor venue is ideal for outdoor weddings and receptions, cookouts or tournament luncheons. With a beautiful awning to provide shade, the space overlooks the 18th fairway, and fans circle above for cooling.
Click here for a diagram of our meeting room space.
At Orange Tree Golf Resort, we are very serious about the manner in which we manage golf events. Over the years, we have created employee and customer appreciation events for Fortune 500 companies, helped local charities raise thousands of dollars on our course, and assisted professional associations in reaching out to their constituent members through golf outings. We do not have a private golf membership, so our staff is anxious to focus upon the varying needs of each and every golf event. All of us at Orange Tree invite you and your organization to experience the real value of a professionally coordinated golf tournament.
Social Groups, Family Gatherings and Reunions:
An ideal spot to meet up with a bunch of friends you haven’t seen for a while, celebrate a special birthday, or gather up your far flung family for that family reunion that you’ve been wanting to put together, the Orange Tree Golf Resort is a great destination for your social gathering. Our spacious One Bedroom Condo style suites provide many spaces for you to hang out and reconnect. (And our kitchenettes will help you stretch your dollars!)
Plus the surrounding area provides you plenty of attractions and things to do together. Our concierge is very well connected and can also assist you with arranging group dinners at some of the finest restaurants in the Valley.
Day Trips and Activities:
The Orange Tree is close to the action in Scottsdale and Phoenix yet away from the frenzy of traffic and congestion. From the Orange Tree you can effortlessly be on your way to any number of incredible day trips—like the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Carefree, Tucson or Mexico. Want to stay closer to home? Try acclaimed favorites like the Heard Museum and the nearby Phoenix Art Museum, the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art in Old Town Scottsdale or the unique Desert Botanical Gardens and Phoenix Zoo.
An easy drive from the airport, the Orange Tree is also very easy to find (close to major freeways) and minutes from intriguing shopping and entertainment venues. Nearby North Scottsdale restaurants, nightclubs and magnificent shopping excursions to Kierland Commons or Scottsdale Fashion Square, means that at the Orange Tree “getting away from it all and staying focused” is not only possible but also probable.