Explore the Best of Canada Ski Resorts
Stay 60 Seconds from the Adventure of a Lifetime
That’s how close Mountainside Lodge is to Whistler’s fabled slopes – a one-minute walk. And whether your mode of escape is a ski lift, mountain bike trail, whitewater river or zip line, you’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make our Whistler hotel your base for adventure.
At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. You’re here for Whistler’s year-round playground, but sooner or later you’ll be ready for a softer side to your escape.
For your personal hideaway, choose from a collection of intimate studios, spacious bedrooms and lofted suites that feature full-service kitchens. Each is tastefully decorated to suit the most discriminating adventurer, with gas fireplaces and jetted hot tubs unparalleled among Canada ski resorts.
Mountainside Lodge is conveniently located to a range of casual and fine dining restaurants in the Whistler Village, just steps away from the resort. This European style pedestrian village is graced with an abundance of fine restaurants and unique shops.
Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambience of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure. An inviting location, sweeping views and a variety of casually elegant room selections make Mountainside Lodge perfect for leisure travel, romantic getaways or business travel.
See why so many of our guests come back year after year. We look forward to greeting you.
Whistler Hotel Features & Amenities:
- Ideal location, in the heart of Whistler Village, just steps from both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain Ski Lifts & Bike Park
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Jetted or soaking tubs, oversized showers and saunas
- Hot Tub and pool open year-round
- Fitness Room
- Gas log fireplaces
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Heated swimming pool and hot tub that overlook Whistler’s slopes
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in public spaces and guest rooms
- Complimentary business services & 24-Hour onsite front desk
- Coin-operated laundry room
- Babysitting or child care through an outside vendor (fee)
- Complimentary secure storage for skis, snowboards and bicycles
- Secured underground parking, for nominal fee
- In-room spa services, upon request (fee)
- Sports equipment repair and tuning, upon request
- Shuttle transportation provided by Pacific Coach from Vancouver Airport (fee)
|Front Desk Hours||24|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
|Parking||$18/day (CAD) including tax|
View rates and availability at Mountainside Lodge.
Check out our current Specials and Packages.