Desert Rose Las Vegas Resort
Settle Into a Suite Near the Strip
Lucky you. Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas – and you don't even have to step foot in a casino.
Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Well-priced and without gambling, Desert Rose Resort is perfect for family vacations and reunions, wedding parties, and group travel. And just as perfect for attending sports tournaments, conferences and conventions, and all types of business travel.
Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully-equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette.
Desert Rose Resort's sparkling pool is one of its most compelling features. Located in the very center of the resort in Las Vegas and surrounded by dense tropical plants, Desert Rose Resort's pool is an oasis. A truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels.
Fully experience Las Vegas entertainment, including casinos, world-renowned restaurants and shopping, amusement rides and attractions. Enjoy Las Vegas shows –Blue Man Group to the amazing acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil to the equally amazing range of free lounge shows – or the impressive schedule of concerts at MGM Grand Garden, Mandalay Bay and the Thomas & Mack Center. Tour Hoover Dam. Take a scenic flight over the Grand Canyon or around the Stratosphere. Hit a few on championship golf courses. Enjoy Las Vegas nightlife. Lounge around the resort pool and conduct the business you were dispatched to do.
Features & Amenities
- Convenient location just 1.5 blocks off the Las Vegas Strip
- Spacious 284 condo-style suites with the comforts of a vacation resort
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- The perfect place to fully experience Las Vegas without a casino environment
- Just south from the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino and adjacent to Hooters' Hotel & Casino
- Easy access on foot or on monorail shuttles to Mandalay Bay, the Luxor, Excalibur, New York-New York, Monte Carlo, Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Bally's and Paris hotels and casinos
- Five minutes from the Las Vegas airport and fifteen minutes from Las Vegas convention centers and exhibit halls
- Sparkling heated resort pool and hot tub, surrounded by lush foliage
- Fitness center and BBQ area
- Free Wireless Internet access available
- Delivery service available from nearby local restaurants
- 24-hour front desk
- On-site concierge
- Gift shop with convenience store items
- On-site laundry
- Free parking with easy access
- Great rates PLUS discounts for AAA, AARP and government travelers
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$100|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||18|
Nevada Seller of Travel 240000049
Alert 1: Beginning November 11, 2013 Winter pool hours will be in effect. Hours will be changing from 7:00am - 11:00pm to 8:00am - 11:00pm.
Alert 2: Shell Vacations Hospitality will be transitioning call centers effective Wednesday, February 26, 2014 to Wyndham Extra Holidays. If you experience difficultly contacting us through telephone, please contact the resort you wish to reach directly. For a list of all Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort's contact information, please Click Here.