Ontario Resort Weddings and Group Events
Everyone feels like a VIP in Horseshoe Valley
New Meeting Space at Carriage Hills Resort!
Carriage Hills Resort welcomes 2012 with extensive renovations, including the opening of the Horseshoe Valley's newest state-of-the-art meeting venue, The Stanhope. The Stanhope, offers 1,500 square feet of meeting and event space, with more than 1,200 square feet dedicated to barrier-free function space. The design reflects the vacation elegance and design of the resort, with exterior wood decking, abundant windows for natural light and a rich color palette for memorable Ontario resort weddings and events.
The Stanhope is built to offer improved flexibility for events in Ontario of all types and sizes. The interior is catering-friendly with easy access to a galley kitchen. The space also boasts state-of-the-art audio visual features including wireless projection capabilities, the latest surround sound system, and Blu-ray audio visual and internet services.
|The Pavilion (seasonal)||100||64||100||-|
|Campfire Pitch (seasonal)||50||-||-||-|
- The Stanhope Building, our newest meeting space located at Carriage Hills Resort, can accommodate your meeting for up to 100 people in a variety of setups. Featuring state of the art audio/visual amenities, galley kitchen, and outdoor decks. The Stanhope is filled with natural light to create the perfect atmosphere for your next event in Ontario.
- The Tilbury Room at Carriage Hills Resort can accommodate your meeting for up to 25 people in a variety of setups. Featuring plenty of natural light to create the perfect atmosphere for your next group gathering.
- The Executive Boardroom at Carriage Hills Resort was renovated in April 2011. This dedicated boardroom features state of the art audio/visual amenities and executive high back chairs for 10 guests.
- The Pavilion offers up to 1,000 square feet as a stunning outdoor venue for up to 10 to 100 guests. This is the perfect location for BBQ events and gatherings with picnic tables, canvas walls and night lighting (Seasonal).
- The Campfire Pitch at Carriage Hills Resort was added in 2010 by popular request. Groups enjoy an evening by the fire with handcrafted benches. (Seasonal).
- A 2-Bedroom Condo-Suite offers 1200 square feet of comfortable and casual space ideal for Food & Beverage functions or as a Hospitality Suite. Available at either Carriage Hills Resort or Carriage Ridge Resort.
Whether you wish to be catered to or prefer a do-it-yourself approach, Carriage Hills Resort really can meet all of your needs.
We recommend only the best caterers in the region for a variety of preferences and budgets. Or you are free to supply your own Food & Beverage so you enjoy flexibility while also controlling your spending.