An All Season Ontario Resort in Horseshoe Valley
Adventures from Summer to Winter
Welcome to Horseshoe Valley, just one hour north of Toronto, a four-season natural playground with rolling hills, lakes, rivers and forested trails. Whether you want to ski meticulously groomed trails through snow-laden forests of pine, tee off at one of eighteen area golf courses, hike or mountain bike one of several picturesque trails, or just relax at the end of the day, Carriage Ridge Resort in Horseshoe Valley is your very own base for fun and adventure.
At our Ontario resort you’ll find all the comforts and amenities of home in a spectacular country setting. Spacious resort suites feature private balconies, living area and kitchenettes. One-bedroom and two-bedroom condominium accommodations also feature fully-equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and jetted hot tubs, making Carriage Ridge Resort absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf and ski groups to Ontario and the Horseshoe Valley.
Carriage Ridge Resort in Ontario is your year round getaway. And with an inviting location convenient to the waterfront cities of Barrie, Midland and Orillia and just a quick day trip to Niagara Falls, you just won’t find a better setting for your next visit to Horseshoe Valley.
Want more thrills? Then visit the newly opened Horseshoe Adventure Park located only minutes away from the resort. Thrill-seekers and families can now take part in a unique range of attractions, from ziplining, zorbing, sliding and climbing, some of which are being introduced in Ontario or Canada for the first time! Take on the Zip Flyer, one of southern Ontario's longest zipline, and fly 2,050 feet in the air going speeds of 45 km/h high above the Horseshoe grounds. Or try Zorbing, Canada’s first fully operational Zorb park, and harness yourself inside a large plastic ball and start rolling! All this fun and excitement is now available when you visit Barrie and the Horseshoe Valley.
So unpack your bags in the luxury and style of Carriage Ridge Resort. We look forward to your visit.
Features & Amenities:
- Ideal Ontario resort location North of Toronto in Horseshoe Valley, with eighteen area golf courses nearby
- Ski-in Ski-out accommodations on the ridge of Horseshoe ski resort
- Now Open! – Horseshoe Adventure Park featuring, Ziplining, Zorbing, a Skate Park and more! Open during the summer months
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Only 15 minutes drive to Mount St. Louis Moonstone ski resort
- Easy access to Hardwood Ski and Bike, perfect destination for cross country skiing, snowshoeing & mountain biking enthusiasts. Only 8 minutes away
- Only 2km from Settlers Ghost Golf Course
- In-suite aesthetic treatments and massage therapy
- Total access to over 68 downhill ski runs and 65 km of Nordic trails
- Spacious condominium accommodations with full kitchens, gas fireplaces and jetted tub
- Internet café (additional charge will apply)
- Ridge Club, a deluxe recreation center
- Heated indoor swimming pool, indoor children’s pool and hot tub
- Fitness room
- Billiards and games
- Executive Boardroom for groups at neighboring Carriage Hills Resort
- Concierge services
- Mountain biking, hiking trails, and weekly excursions available
- Daily activities program
- BBQ pavilions
- Children’s playground
- Free parking
- Semi-Private laundry
- For premier gaming and entertainment visit Casino Rama, 25 minutes away from the resort
- Centrally located near the waterfront cities of Barrie, Midland Orillia, and just one hour from Toronto
- A car is needed to access the various amenities at the resort
|Credit Card Deposit (refundable)||$250|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||19*|
*In order to check-in to a Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement, which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.
Review rates and availability at Carriage Ridge Resort.
Check out our current Specials and Packages.
- Please note that Carriage Ridge Resort will be undergoing temporary siding repairs which will last approximately 3-4 weeks (the repairs will be ongoing for a year). There will be some noise associated with the repairs but should only cause minimal interference for the guests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Guest Services (705) 835-5858.