An All Season Resort in Horseshoe Valley
Adventures from Summer to Winter
Welcome to Horseshoe Valley, just one hour north of Toronto, a four-season natural playground with rolling hills and forested trails. Whether you want to ski meticulously groomed trails through snow-laden forests of pine, tee off at one of eighteen area golf courses, hike or mountain bike one of several picturesque trails, or just relax at the end of the day, Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort in Horseshoe Valley are your very own base for fun and adventure.
At our Ontario resorts you’ll find all the comforts and amenities of home in a spectacular country setting. Spacious Studios feature private balconies, living area and kitchenettes (sink, toaster, coffee-maker, microwave only and bar fridge). One-bedroom and two-bedroom condominium accommodations feature fully-equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and over-sized jetted tubs, making Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, golf and ski guests to Horseshoe Valley, Ontario.
Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort in Ontario is your year round getaway. And with an inviting location convenient to the waterfront cities of Barrie, Midland and Orillia and just a quick day trip to Niagara Falls, you just won’t find a better setting for your next visit to Horseshoe Valley.
Want more thrills? Then visit Horseshoe Resort in the summer located only minutes away from the resort and experience their New Slopeside Adventures or ski their hills behind Carriage Ridge Resort in the winter. All this fun and excitement is available when you visit Horseshoe Valley.
So unpack your bags in the comfort and style of Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort. We look forward to your visit.
Features & Amenities:
- Spacious condominium accommodations, full kitchens, gas fireplaces and over-sized jetted tubs (1-and 2-bedrooms)
- Heated indoor swimming pool, children’s pool and hot tub (Carriage Ridge Resort)
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, children’s pool and hot tub (Carriage Hills Resort)
- Fitness room
- Free parking
- Semi-Private laundry (private for a 2-bedroom)
- Billiards and games
- Concierge services
- Daily activities program (shared between Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort)
- Children’s playground
- BBQ pavilions
- High Speed WiFi Internet Access (Complimentary)
- In-suite aesthetic treatments and massage therapy $
- Total access to over 68 downhill ski runs and 65 km of Nordic trails
- Mountain biking, cycling and hiking trails
- Ski-in/Ski-out accommodations on the ridge of Horseshoe Resort hills (Carriage Ridge Resort only)
- Horseshoe Resort Ski Hills - Two Minute drive from (Carriage Hills Resort)
- Only 15 minutes drive to Mount St. Louis Moonstone ski resort from both resorts
- Easy access to Hardwood Ski and Bike, perfect destination for cross country skiing, snowshoeing & mountain biking enthusiasts. Only 8 minutes away
- For premier gaming and entertainment visit Casino Rama, 25 minutes away from the resort
- Centrally located near the waterfront cities of Barrie, Midland Orillia, and just one hour from Toronto
- Horseshoe Slopeside Adventures featuring, Euro Bungy, Rock Climbing, Commando Inflatable, Climbing Wall, Mini Putt, Maze and more! Open during the summer months only.
- Ideal Ontario resort location North of Toronto in Horseshoe Valley, with eighteen area golf courses nearby - Settlers' Ghost Golf Club only 2km away from our resorts!
- NOTES: A car is needed to access the various amenities and venues at the resort and surrounding areas, Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Credit Card Deposit||
A deposit comprising all room and tax charges plus an additional $100 security deposit (refundable) is required at check-in with a valid credit card or debit card.
CASH is not accepted.
PalPay payments and non-refundable rate plans may require full or partial payment in advance which will require the amount being charged to your credit card at time of booking.
|Guest Services Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||19*|
*In order to check-in to a Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement, which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.
*Please note our resorts do not accept cash for any transactions.
Review rates and availability at Carriage Ridge Resort and Carriage Hills Resort.
Check out our current Specials and Packages.
Accessibility units are available (very limited) and are located on the ground floors and have easy wheelchair access, sleeping up to a maximum of 8 people (bed-sharing basis). Includes 1 roll in shower, one over-sized jetted tub (not modified), modified kitchen, lower light switches and wider doors for easier access. Unit has a living room, dining area and two bedrooms with two king beds and two sleeper sofas. Unit size is about 1200 square feet and is the only accessible room type at our properties. Call Guest Services Manager directly at resort(s) for availability.
Pool Closure Alerts:
Alert for Carriage Hills Resort: Pool: will be CLOSED for scheduled maintenance Apr. 30 - May 07th, 2017 (Subject to Change)
Alert for Carriage Ridge Resort: Pool will be CLOSED for scheduled maintenance Oct. 22 - 27th, 2017 (Subject to Change)