Discover a Napa Luxury Resort
Vino Bello Napa
Known for producing some of the world’s finest Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot and Chardonnay varietals, Napa Valley is also home to California wine country’s luxury resort—Vino Bello Resort. Its Old World Tuscan charm blends with the surrounding vine-covered hills to welcome you with style and grace. This is wine country at its best. Here you’ll find luxurious accommodations, fine amenities and gracious service, all designed to make your visit to Napa Valley a memorable one.
Whether you choose to taste your way through countless Napa Valley wineries, venture into the hills on horseback, bicycle through quaint villages, or float above it all in a hot-air balloon, you’ll return to find first class amenities at Vino Bello Resort.
Our partnership with the adjacent Meritage Resort provides guests with a variety of unique options. For a one of a kind experience, visit Spa Terra, a new state-of-the-art spa underground cave spa, for a relaxing massage or facial. Explore a remarkable selection of American wines at the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar. Or enjoy fine dining at one of the area’s many outstanding restaurants.
When you’re ready to call it a day, your luxurious Vino Bello accommodations in Napa Valley include a choice of spacious studios, or one- and two-bedroom suites, all with upscale appointments like plasma screen televisions, in-room Jacuzzis and five-headed showers.
Features & Amenities:
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- 182 Luxurious studios, one and two bedroom suites; all with balconies or patios
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- In-room Whirlpool Spas in the one bedroom suites
- Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests are welcome to attend a complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in the Meritage Resort’s Tuscan-inspired lobby next door to the Vino Bello Resort from 5:00 to 6:00pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
- No pets, please
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit||$100/day on credit card (authorized hold)|
|Front Desk Hours||24 hours|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||18*|
|Additional Fees||$20/night resort fee**|
The Vino Bello Resort was not impacted by the recent earthquake. Following a check of all systems and structures, the resort sustained no damage and has remained open and fully operational.
*In order to check in to a Shell Vacations Hospitality Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement, which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.
** Resort Fees includes: welcome bottle of wine, daily bottled waters, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the resort, use of the Internet Center, self and valet parking, daily newspaper, morning coffee service in lobby, recreational and fitness amenities, access to DVD library, credit card and 800 access fees, fax services, local calls, shuttle to two local golf courses, plus evening shuttle service to downtown.