Big Island Resort on the Kohala Coast
Paniolo Greens Resort
Paniolo Greens, located on the Kohala Coast, offers easy access to the Big Island's northern ranch highlands. With the Big Island's captivating mountains as a backdrop, Paniolo Greens is a lush tropical retreat deep in the heart of Hawaii's Big Island. It's the perfect place for romantic getaways, family vacations, reunions and golf outings.
Settle in to spacious, fully furnished villas tastefully decorated in keeping with the area's rich heritage at our Big Island resort. Relax in your own private lanai, enjoying the cool breezes and warm Hawaiian sun. At the resort, enjoy tennis or a game of horse shoes, swimming, spa, exercise facility, barbecuing, on-site activities such as Hula lessons and flower lei making, and so much more.
When you're ready to explore, our Big Island resort is centrally located for day trips to the North Shore, Waipio Valley, Volcano National Park and the waterfalls on the windward coast. Hapuna Beach Park and the white sand beaches of the Kohala Coast are just minutes away. Also, each year hundreds of people gather on the Big Island to enjoy the many exciting events in the area.
Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snow-ski on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. Tee off on one of ten world-class golf courses located just minutes away. And dining, shopping and entertainment are conveniently located nearby at the Highlands Shopping Center, The Shops at Mauna Lani or the Waikoloa Kings Shops.
Features & Amenities:
- Spectacular Big Island resort location minutes away from Hapuna Beach Park and the white sand beaches of the Kohala Coast
- 162 spacious villas with fully equipped kitchens and private lanais
- Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Large swimming pool with sundeck
- Children's wading pool
- Fitness center
- Air conditioning available for a nominal fee
- On-site activity staff
- Ten world-class golf courses nearby including the Waikoloa Village Golf Course, adjacent to the resort
- Horseshoe pit
- Tennis court
- Barbeque areas throughout the resort
- A wealth of recreational options nearby, from hiking to horseback riding, deep sea fishing to water sports
- Central Big Island resort location ideal for day trips to the North Shore, Waipio Valley, Volcano National Park and the Kona Coast
- Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
|Incidentals Deposit (refundable)||$10/night security deposit (cc required)|
|Front Desk Hours||M-Th: 7:30am-10:00pm|
|Minimum Age to Occupy Room||21|
Alert 1: New shingles will be installed on rooftops (in overlay fashion) beginning mid-January 2014. Work hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday thru Saturday, weather and/or conditions permitting. Intermittent noise is expected during work hours. The project will conclude prior to October 2014.